Friday 2 May 2014

My AIESEC exchange in Italy!

On October I’ve decided to do my exchange in Italy! I can say, for sure, that it was the best decision I’ve ever taken in my whole life!

Torino is simply an awesome town! Everybody has ever told me that persons in Italy are a little bit cold, but didn't saw that in Torino. Everybody was always really open to talk and help me! All the Italians that I’ve met are really nice and open to know my culture and my costumes! I don't know if it was lucky to meet the right persons, but even on the stadium and on the other places everybody was talking to me and been really nice! I can't complain about that!

Another thing is the town! Torino is a beautiful town, with an incredible view to the Alpes. Perfect size, i can walk on the street feeling safe and visit all the touristic points getting even more in love with the town.
When the sun comes out Torino is just perfect, with all the green landscapes and the mountains! The view from Mont Capuccini is just perfect and the best of the town!

The project was really interesting. To talk about environment with kids and teaching them how to recycle it was really nice. When I was doing shopping I figured out that the Italians are not very sustainable persons, and i get the real importance of the project. All the activities we're trying to show the kids that they can change some attitudes to help the environment! The schools were all great with us, the kids really nice and the teachers were learning a lot of things with the kids. That’s already enough to me! If one kid learns something, and tells their parents, it starts to change, and the project gets his meaning!






At the end, I can say that this it was a great experience. I've learned much more in 7 weeks then on 3 months on USA. The Italian culture is just lovely, the food in Italy is just perfect and all the friends I’ve made I’ll be in my life forever! I didn't want to leave Torino, and I've already started to look something to get back soon, to enjoy a little bit more of this incredible town, that had become my second house and my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment